Each year, large numbers of sellers make use of a Google AdWords campaign as their biggest medium with regards to advertising over the internet. Why do they use Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are performed via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of millions of search engine results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in lots of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually every language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually shown on upwards of a million websites, too! This audience, coupled with those who use Google for his or her online search engine, is so vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of times that each person on the planet would go to the web for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is an easy, economical yet powerful strategy to market a company’s products or services. At the same time, it sometimes provides better prospective results considering that the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim entirely on a particular segment of the market.
With an intelligently run internet advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent product or service can contend with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming number of Google AdWords marketers take part in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Due to the vast market provided by Google, how can this be? Facts are, many reasons exist for such as:
1. Failing to recognize that 90% of all keywords bring about inadequate visitors to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night concerning where to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize there are great online research tools or, in fact, using them.
In comparison, a Google AdWords professional uses keyword research tools (many free) to locate long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Under 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for each keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying excessive for AdWords ads and being too lower in their ad position.
Very few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though it is a crucial element of an effective AdWords campaign.
Actually, merely a relative handful of individuals who advertise on Google have even heard about AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, in fact, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the difference between a successful and a failed campaign as the identical ad run with some other headlines differs tremendously in their returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon to get a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five or ten times over but a majority of webmasters who are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns bring it within the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all website visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the simplest way out. Rather than A/B test each ad, every landing page, they may be content to go with what ads and landing pages that appeal to them rather than with their targeted potential prospects. For these folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is definitely the realistic option.
8. Failing to increase the performance of the best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits will probably elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Build it and they can come” strategy. But, the failure of the numerous presents a Golden Opportunity to those webmasters who spend some time and expend the effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these particular entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 is true on their behalf: failure will not be an option. But, success and profits are!